Infrared patching is a cost effective process to repair potholes, poor drainage, raveling and minor allegations. Infrared patching serves only when there’s extreme surface deterioration and does not improve structural support of the existing surface. It offers a seamless bond to the surrounding asphalt surface so there is no entry for water.
Benefits of Infrared Patching:
- The process can be done year round
- Easy and quick process with less disruption to residents and businesses
- 90 percent of material is recycled
- Can eliminate the need to reconstruct failing surfaces
- There’s no traffic congestion. The area can be opened to traffic within 15 minutes in most cases
Best Suited for: Residential Streets, Bike Paths, Collector Streets, Large and Small Parking Lots, Heavy Loads, Industrial/Commercial Streets and High Volume Roads.
Should the video below not play immediately, please try using another browser.